Injectable Fillers Ormond Beach
If you live in Central Florida and are considering collagen or dermal fillers to smooth wrinkles, restore youthful contours, or enhance your lips, the number of available options can seem confusing. Dr. Carl Lentz and Dr. Ashley Lentz, who have practiced plastic surgery for more than 30 years, know how to select the product that will deliver results you want.
Visit Dr. Carl Lentz and Dr. Ashley Lentz in Daytona Beach to see if dermal fillers like JUVÉDERM®, Restylane® or collagen might be right for you. Request a consultation online, or call their office at 386-252-8051.
We offer the following fillers:
- Juvederm Voluma®XC
- Juvederm® Ultra Plus
- Artefill® or Bellafill®
Multi-syringe discounts available.
Benefits to You
If you would like a younger, fresher appearance without surgery, dermal fillers might provide just the “boost” you need. Injectable fillers add volume and structure so wrinkles look less noticeable and contours appear fuller. Typically, men and women begin treatment with dermal fillers in their 30s to early 50s, although some younger patients can also benefit. You could be a good candidate if you’d like to:
- Smooth facial wrinkles or creases
- Plump up sagging or hollow areas of your face
- Enhance a facial feature such as cheeks or lips
Results are instantly visible and because each treatment takes less than an hour and involves minimal downtime, you could easily schedule your appointment during your lunch break. Dermal fillers work well alone or in conjunction with BOTOX® treatments to help you look your best. During your consultation, Dr. Carl Lentz and Dr. Ashley Lentz will recommend an individualized approach to meet your aesthetic goals.
What to Expect
Each treatment session begins with the application of a topical anesthetic cream. Using small injections, Dr. Carl Lentz and Dr. Ashley Lentz or their Nurse Practitioner eases the filler under your skin to achieve the desired results. Following treatment, you can reduce any mild discomfort with a cold compress, and after just 4 hours you can apply makeup to the treated areas and resume your normal skincare routine.
You may need up to 3 treatments to obtain optimal results. The product chosen and your individual facial characteristics will determine how long your changes will last and how frequently you will need to return for maintenance.
Dr. Carl Lentz and Dr. Ashley Lentz offer the following FDA-approved dermal fillers to meet their patients’ diverse needs:
- COSMODERM® and COSMOPLAST® diminish facial wrinkles, smooth acne scars, and add volume and definition to lips. Results last 4 to 6 months.
- JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel restores volume and smoothes wrinkles. Results last 4 to 10 months.
- RADIESSE® fills wrinkles and scars, adds volume, and stimulates collagen growth. Results last 12 to 18 months.
- Restylane® and Perlane® smooth wrinkles and hydrate skin. Results last up to 18 months.
- Sculptra® restores collagen and gradually corrects wrinkles and replenishes volume. Results last 12 to 18 months.
- Artefill® provides a safe, long-lasting solution for wrinkle correction. Results last up to 3 years.
Your Improved Look
Treatment with dermal fillers can instantly erase years from your face. And unless you tell friends or family, only you will know the secret to your fresh, new look.
Many of these treatments also can complement Central Florida plastic surgery. Dr. Carl Lentz and Dr. Ashley Lentz can help you choose the right treatment for you.