Summer 2012 Newsletter – Get Bathing Suit Ready Now!
There’s still time to get the body you want before swimsuit season hits. In fact, at Lentz Plastic Surgery, spring is prime time for cosmetic plastic surgery in Daytona Beach. Summer isn’t that far away, but you still have time to recover from your procedure so you’ll feel and look your best by the time June rolls around.
Here are just a few ways you can get your ideal bikini body now:
- Breast Augmentation: Breast augmentation is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures in the world. Enhance your curves for a shapelier appearance and feel confident at the beach or the pool.
- Liposuction: When working out doesn’t work, liposuction can help you get the body you want. Sculpt your stomach, thighs, knees, arms or buttocks for a sleek, slim look.
- Tummy Tuck: Make this the year you wear a 2-piece. A tummy tuck can help you get a flatter, firmer stomach.
- Mommy Makeover: Being a mom doesn’t mean you have to look like a mom. Get the body you had (or never had) by combining procedures that address multiple problems, such as a breast lift with liposuction or breast augmentation and a tummy tuck.
To learn more about how you can get the body you want this summer, call us at 386.252.8051. If you would like to discuss cosmetic surgery with Dr. Lentz, request a consultation online.
All About Tummy Tucks
Sometimes even sit-ups won’t flatten a tummy that is stretched out of shape from pregnancy, aging or weight loss. If you haven’t considered a tummy tuck in Daytona Beach before, here are a few reasons why you may want to take a second look at this transformational procedure.
Dr. Lentz’s Tummy Tuck Technique
Dr. Lentz is one of the few plastic surgeons in Central Florida using an advanced new technique for tummy tucks that eliminates the need for drains and tubes after surgery. This approach shortens downtime and promotes quick healing. Our patients benefit from a faster, more comfortable recovery process and can even return to work in as little as 1 week.
Benefits of Tummy Tuck With Dr. Lentz
- Faster healing time (usually 1 week)
- No drains or tubes after surgery
- Less discomfort after surgery
- Fewer unwanted side effects such as bruising and swelling
A tummy tuck is a great way to create a slimmer body profile, firmer stomach and leaner appearance overall. Stretch marks or scars can also be removed in some cases, as can excess skin and fat (think “spare tire” or “muffin top”). These results are permanent as long as a healthful diet and a regular exercise regimen are maintained.
Check out our before-and-after photos to see what our patients look like after their tummy tuck surgery.
To learn more about Dr. Lentz’s tummy tuck technique, or to find out if you can benefit, request a consultation with us and see how we can help you.
Spring has sprung at Lentz Plastic Surgery. Join us as we celebrate the season with these special offers:
- Complimentary Ultherapy® Consultation: Book your FREE appointment now and learn if this non-surgical skin tightening procedure is for you! Plus, receive a 20% discount on your Ultherapy treatment when you book your procedure at the time of your consultation.
*Our spring specials are good through April 30, 2012.