When you lose a significant amount of weight or have a baby you might not realize that your skin could have trouble bouncing back to its firm, fitted state. Many women and men end up with loose skin and areas of fat that interfere with the healthy image they have for themselves after getting in shape. Dr. Ashley K. Lentz is a board-certified plastic surgeon in Daytona Beach, offering body contouring procedures to correct most every concern.
Dr. Lentz will perform your Body Procedures surgery at Advent Health Daytona Beach or Halifax Health Hospital - Port Orange.
Every surgery carries the risk of a complication, including elective cosmetic surgery. Complications are rare, but they do occur. CosmetAssure provides you with insurance coverage in the unlikely event a complication occurs with a board certified plastic surgeon. CosmetAssure is a solution to the lack of coverage for medical complications that can occur during or after your surgery.
Dr. Ashley K. Lentz performs the following procedures to give the patients the the firm body contours they desire after weight loss and childbirth:
- Tummy tucks (abdominoplasty) can help you have a flat, firm abdomen when exercise and diet don’t help.
- Liposuction removes isolated areas of stubborn fat to give you firm, sculpted curves.
- Body lifting surgery can tighten the arms, thighs, and buttocks by correcting loose, stretched skin.
- Mommy Makeover helps mothers to get back their pre-pregnancy bodies by combining procedures and reducing recovery time.
- Coolsculpting is a non-invasive, clinically proven procedure to selectively reduce fat layers in problem areas using a patented cooling technology.
Communication is the most critical aspect of patient care. Results must match expectations. Without excellent communication, expectations cannot be matched. I spend a lot of time with my patients trying to determine what is the best operation for personal success and achievement of patient goals.
These procedures can be combined to provide a more complete body makeover. Many women and men combine body contouring surgery with facial sculpting and breast enhancement surgery as well. To get started, request a consultation online with Dr. Ashley K. Lentz or call the office at 386.252.8051.