Plastic Surgery Travel Program Ormond Beach
Dr. Ashley K. Lentz prefers that if you live more than 25 miles away you should stay locally in the area the first night of your surgery. We have provided some hotels where our previous patients have had good experiences. Further information is available upon request.
There are many locations on the beach, but these are the closest to our office.
918 N. Atlantic Ave.
Daytona Beach, FL 32118
2637 S Atlantic Ave
Daytona Beach Shores, FL 32118
1009 Ocean Shore Blvd
Ormond Beach, FL 32176
Private Duty Care
You MUST have some help and you MUST NOT be left alone for the first 24 hours after surgery. If you don’t have family or friends that can assist you there are private care assistants available for hire at a nominal fee. When you’re choosing plastic surgeon, keep in mind that Dr. Lentz and our staff consider your safety a priority. Please inquire about your options when you visit for your consultation.
You will be provided with specific post operative instructions that are unique for your desired procedure.
- You can expect bruising, swelling, pain and tenderness as part of normal post operative healing
- No heavy lifting, pushing or pulling for 2 weeks
- No exercises or activities to get your blood pressure or heart rate up for 2 weeks (this includes sex)
- Wash your incisions with warm soapy water every day
- Frequent short walks to prevent pneumonia or blood clots
- Return to office for follow up care as directed
- All surgical procedures require healing time
- 2 weeks for activity limitations
- 6 weeks for incisional healing time
- 6 months for surgical remolding and healing